PHP File Load Via Jquery into DIV
Furqan Aziz | 02 Sep 2013 | Tutorials
This Tutorial will show you how you can load PHP File via Jquery in any of your DIV for making your code neat and clean.
- You need to create a PHP Page.
- After that You will Downlaod Latest Jquery from Jquery Site and keep it in a folder name JS and include Link in your head section.
- Now in your page body Tag you will make a div and set id to showphpfile
- For Loading PHP Page in this Div you will write below code in script tag
- .load function is used for loading page in a div which id is showphpfile.
- $(document).ready(function() function will do this when page load.
For more information please post a comment on Crewow Blog
© 2014 CreWow Network - All Rights Reserved.