PHP Framework helps developers to create applications with speed and ease. Choosing best framework is very important for the successful development of the projects.
A good PHP Framework must have following features
- Must be compatible with latest PHP Version.
- Must support MVC Structure.
- Must support Multiple Databases.
- Must has inbuilt template engine.
- Must support caching and Validation.
- Must support Ajax and useful modules.
Framework Collection and Features
Below is the collection of best PHP Frameworks for PHP developers.
Yii is a high-performance PHP framework best for developing Web 2.0 applications. Yii helps Web developers build complex applications and deliver them on-time.
- It's works efficiently with AJAX. It includes input validation, output filtering, SQL injection and Cross-site scripting prevention.
- It's follows the MVC pattern, ensuring a clear separation of logic and presentation.
- It's implement a skinning and theming mechanism that allows you to quickly switch the outlook of a Yii-power website.
- Errors are handled and presented more nicely, and log messages can be categorized, filtered and routed to different destinations.
- Every single method or property is clearly documented.
- It's provide a set of intuitive and highly extensible code generation tools that can help you quickly generate the code you need for features such as form input, CRUD.
A Fully Baked PHP Framework. CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for PHP coders who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. If you're a developer who lives in the real world of shared hosting accounts and clients with deadlines, and if you're tired of ponderously large and thoroughly undocumented frameworks, then CodeIgniter might be a good fit.
- a framework with a small footprint and exceptional performance.
- It has clear, thorough documentation.
- A framework with nearly zero configuration provide simple solutions to complexity
CakePHP makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
- Use code generation and scaffolding features to rapidly build prototypes.
- No complicated XML or YAML files. Just setup your database and you're ready to bake.
- The things you need are built-in. Translations, database access, caching, validation, authentication, and much more are all built into one of the original PHP MVC frameworks.
- Instead of having to plan where things go, CakePHP comes with a set of conventions to guide you in developing your application.
- It comes with built-in tools for input validation, CSRF protection, Form tampering protection, SQL injection prevention, and XSS prevention, helping you keep your application safe & secure.
Symfony is a PHP framework for web projects. Speed up the creation and maintenance of your PHP web applications. Replace the repetitive coding tasks by power, control and pleasure.
- Easy to install and configure on most platforms with independent Database engine.
- Simple to use and compliant with most web best practices and design patterns.
- Easy to extend, allowing for integration with other vendor libraries.
Zend Framework 2 is an open source framework for developing web applications and services using PHP 5.3+. Zend Framework 2 uses 100% object-oriented code and utilises most of the new features of PHP 5.3.
- Building blocks that can be used piece by piece with other applications or frameworks.
- All the cryptographic and secure coding tools you need to do things right.
- Easy to adapt the framework to your needs.
- A vibrant and active contributor and user base for getting help and giving back.
- Engineered with performance tuning in mind.
- A proven history of success running business critical and high-usage applications.
The php framework for web artisans. Your life as a developer just got a whole lot easier.
- Use simple Closures to respond to requests to your application. It couldn't be easier to get started building amazing applications.
- Ships with the amazing Eloquent ORM and a great migration system. Works great on MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, and SQLite.
- Use native PHP or the light-weight Blade templating engine. Blade provides great template inheritance and is blazing fast. You'll love it.
- Build huge enterprise applications, or simple JSON APIs. Write powerful controllers, or slim RESTful routes. Laravel is perfect for jobs of all sizes.
FuelPHP is a simple, flexible, community driven PHP 5.3+ framework, based on the best ideas of other frameworks, with a fresh start!
- It is a MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework that was designed from the ground up to have full support for HMVC as part of its architecture.
- It also supports a more router based approach where you might route directly to a closure which deals with the input uri, making the closure the controller and giving it control of further execution.
- Security concerns have been front and center from the beginning. Out-of-the-box FuelPHP's Views will encode all your output to make it secure and prevent XSS attacks.
Now finally you have to choose the best framework which is suitable for your project.
Hope you like this collection and find it very useful for choosing best PHP Framework for Development.
For any query/suggestions please send message on our Facebook Page. Thanks :)